The stent will engender a continued gentle radial tensile force, acting on the inner wall of esophageal to expand the stenosis gradually and rebuilt the unobstructed passage.
- Categories: Digestive Tract Stents, Esophageal Stents, Non-Vascular Stent System
- The covered structure effectively avoids the tumor tissue in-growth, reducing the possibility of second stenosis.
- Lasso in the near-end of the stent, easy to be recycled.
- Anti-reflux stents can be chosen to effectively restrain the gastroesophageal reflux disease.
- Stent Diameter (mm): 16-28 mm
- Stent Middle/End (mm): 16/24–28/36 mm
- Stent Length (mm): 60/80/100/120/140/160 mm
- Specification of Introducer System: 24Fr × 700 mm
- Insertion Method: Over The Wire (OTW)
- Characteristics: Both Bare Ends
- Electro-Surgical Devices
- Endoscopic Accessories
- Non-Vascular Stent System