The stent will engender a continued gentle radial tensile force,acting on the inner wall of esophageal to expand the stenosis gradually and rebuilt the unobstructed passage.
- Categories: Digestive Tract Stents, Esophageal Stents, Non-Vascular Stent System
- The covered structure effectively avoids the tumor tissue in-growth ,reducing the possibility of second stenosis.
- Lasso in the near-end of the stent , easy to be recycled.
- Anti-refulx stents can be chosen to effectively restrain the gastroesophageal reflux disease.
- Comes with different length/diameter and shapes to meet all the demands
- Electro-Surgical Devices
- Endoscopic Accessories
- Non-Vascular Stent System