- Imaging markers of the stents are clear visible under image equipment.Positioning is more accurate.
- Re-positioned introducing system (When releasing less than two-thirds of the length, Stents can be pulled into the introducing system to be re-positioned. Separately meets the under endoscope look and image placement and release)
- Choose the metal mesh grid introducing system. Observe working condition clearly under endoscope. Positioning is more accurate.
- Stent Diameter (mm): 6/8/10 mm
- Stent Length (mm): 40/50/60/70/80/90/100 mm
- Specification of Introducer System: 8.5 Fr/9 Fr×500 mm（PTCD introducer system）
- Characteristics: Length and diameter can be customized
- Electro-Surgical Devices
- Endoscopic Accessories
- Non-Vascular Stent System